I love Tuesdays, Why? Every morning when I wake up and I know that I get to see another day I am so thankful for the opportunity to go out and make as much as a difference in the world as possible! There are some days that I am a little grumpy, or not as nutty, but those days I don’t like the way I act. So, I snap out of it!
Sunday evening when I got home from working, I had received an email saying that I was accepted as a FitFluential Ambassador! What is that you ask? Well….
“FitFluential is the perfect combination of fitness and influence. We understand that fitness has many different definitions. It can mean walking, jogging or running. It can mean working out at the gym or to a fitness DVD at home. It can mean competing in bodybuilding and figure, or marathons and Triathalons. It can be Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi, or Kickboxing, MMA and CrossFit. A fitness approach to food can be vegetarian, Paleo, Flexitarian, Pescetarian, High-Carb, Lo-Carb, Clean, High-Protein, Lo-Fat, Lo-Cal, Raw, or Vegan. It can mean any combination of the above and there is a new approach almost every week.
Influence is found in many places and can be cultivated, which is why our FitFluential Family is ever-evolving. Our hands-on approach to choosing influencers is paying off, especially when you consider these recent statistics:
By the numbers:
FitFluential Ambassadors and Influencers reach more than 100 million people each month. In just over a year, FitFluential has grown to more than 5,000 members with 600+ Ambassadors.
FitFluential is about the Win-Win-Win.
- A Win is for the brand. Social media is a powerful set of tools by which we share a message. A Win for the brand is naturally tied to sales. You won’t hear many words like “buzz” or “viral” around here. We’re here to help you sell in a collaborative and natural manner. Period.
- A Win for our FitFluentials. These influencers have spent time and effort in creating unique and compelling content that draws in an engaged audience. That audience’s loyalty is valuable. Our goal is to bring them in to opportunities where they can earn additional income for their efforts.
- A Win for the consumer. Consumers are the dedicated fitness enthusiasts who follow the blogs, watch the videos and read the tweets. It is our job to create content that they want to see, hear and read. Our goal is to educate them and get them excited about a brand’s products or services. We want to help enhance their fitness journey.
FitFluential is all about balance.
We deliver positive messages of health and wellness, but we also promote maintaining a healthy balance. Too often, people view fitness messaging as restrictive and harsh. We showcase how anyone can incorporate habits that will improve their overall health and well-being.
Fitness is all about fitting in to your LIFE. We’ll focus on four primary areas in everything we do: Eat, Sleep, Move, Enjoy.
- Eat- the fuel our body needs that tastes great and helps us reach our goals, whether it is weight loss, building muscle, or learning to eat a more sustainable diet
- Sleep – the importance of rest in getting fit cannot be disputed, and you must get enough sleep so your days are energized
- Move- from walking to bodybuilding, from Crossfit to yoga, let’s move and keep our heart and body healthy
- Enjoy- life must be enjoyed and there are times when a cookie or a cookout and a day off is just what you need.
By focusing on these four components of a healthy LIFE, we promote balance.
At FitFluential, we are passionate about fitness. If you are a brand hoping to connect with an audience that favors a healthy balance, you’ve come to the right place. If you are a fitness enthusiast hoping to share your story with a bigger audience, you too have come to the right place. Why wait? As we say in fitness, START NOW. We can’t wait to hear from you.” (http://fitfluential.com/about/)
I’m sure you are probably wondering, well, what does an Ambassador do?
What does a FitFluential Ambassador do?
As an Ambassador, you’ll have opportunities to work with our brand partners. That means when fitness brands want to partner with solid FitFluentials on product launches, social media campaigns or audition bloggers for long-term partnerships, our Ambassadors are the first to be invited. This doesn’t mean that every Ambassador gets to participate in every opportunity. The brand ultimately approves the teams chosen for that particular campaign.
At the end of the day, the goal of FitFluential is to successfully connect brands in the fitness space with highly influential fitness enthusiasts that are an ideal match for that brand. An ideal match is one where the FitFluential member (and their audience) is a perfect representation of the brand’s target market. With that said, we will not only choose our FitFluential Ambassadors based on audience reach and content quality, but also on attitude and quality of content. We all have diva moments, but it is important for our FitFluential Ambassadors to maintain integrity and professionalism when it comes to brand partnerships and representing the FitFluential community.
This is an opportunity of a lifetime, and I am so excited about being a part of such a wonderful community of fitness enthusiasts and influential people! I am now more driven than ever to really go after my dreams with reckless abanadon!
A quote by Frank Tyger really stood out to me:
“Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness.”
This really spoke volumes to me, because I don’t even just “like” what I do, I LOVE what I do! When I’m exhausted and grumpy, seeing my clients immediately reminds me how lucky I am to be doing what I do and make a living off of it!
With that being said, because I love what I do, I have vowed to really start treating my body like the temple that it is. I am trying to drink more veggie juices, foam roll, stretch, yoga, and just relax more so I can recover for the CrossFit Competition training faster, and feel 110% when i’m coaching so I can give my all to our clients!
Today I had a little something called a “Liver Cleanse”….Kale, Spinach, carrot, pear, and cucumber…YUM!!! It was without a doubt the bomb.com!